NEW: IF-139 PLUS - Filler for industrial continuous operation
The new filler IF-139 PLUS is optimized for industrial production and woodworking companies. With 30cm sticks or granules, defects can be filled in no time at all. IF-139 PLUS is suitable for continuous use and can be used on solid wood and veneer, wood-based materials, chipboard, MDF and plastics.
- Extremely good adhesion to all wood, veneer, wood-based materials, plastics, etc.
- Very good adhesion of coating systems
- Can be easily overcoated with all common coating systems, including UV lacquers
- Accepts stains and oils
- Fast melting phases and short cooling times
- Machine grinding, cutting, planing, milling and brushing possible
- Very long storage life
- No sticking of the melt guns
- Temperature stable, suitable for continuous use (e.g. shift work)
- No blistering
Further advantages are the low processing temperatures, the high density and the strong bonding between the filler and the different materials. In addition, the filler achieves a super matt finish that is hard to achieve anywhere else. Last but not least, the filler has no unpleasant odour and is of course resistant to heat, cold and moisture, making it suitable also for outdoor use.
The IF-139 PLUS is available as 30cm melting rod with Ø 11mm and as granules in a 20kg bag, available in several colours.
We are working on offering you special colour settings as usual. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.